WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 26, 2021

2021.0626.0001...






4 comments:

JiEL said...

I just had my second Pfizer shot yesterday.
For sure, all is free here and did just had to go on the internet site of «ClicSanté» to get my appointement three weeks ago.

Our healthcare universal system is not perfect but I have never to pay to see my doctor or, like in July 2017, having a major surgery that took out a cancer tumor with 6inches of my colon. I PAID NOTHING for the surgery and my 4 days in the hospital.

Yes, we ALL pay taxes (15% of my income) but we can benefit of free health care.

For the ones who need chemo therapy it's free here. The meds like insuline or like me my metformine the costs are very low in comparaison of in USA. I know it because one of my best friend in Delaware who also has diabetese is paying much more then mine.
Example: for my Jardiance med, the cost is $92/Can but with my medicare government system I pay only $32/Can. In USA the same is more like $250/US.

I also have friends in France and they have even a better healthcare system than ours and all is free for them.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Congratulations on your second shot! Yes, things may not be perfect in Canada, but they're certainly better than here.

Luv chocolate said...

Hi, I also had my second shot here in Canada! Our healthcare is not perfect but most of it is free!😃

uptonking said...

LOL - Ben Lee... that is awesome.

Robert Reich continues to shine.

And that first meme... yes.

There must be a way to make this obvious... especially to poor people living in the south and dying due to diabetes.