WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 20, 2021

2021.0620.0001...








5 comments:

Milleson said...

The Bible told me to ask and it would be given to me, to seek and I would find. I've been asking and seeking lots and lots of money for sometime now, but to no avail. Then the Bible told me that the Lord helps those who help themselves. So I went to the bank and told the teller that the Lord told me that I should help myself to lots and lots of their money. Evidently the teller did not receive the same message. Now serving 10 to 15 years for attempted bank robbery. Visitors day is next Tuesday. I'm meeting many friendly men here. Please bring lots and lots of Preparation H. Thank you, Lord!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Thanks for the laugh! You are very creative.

Unashamed Male said...

I love the last one: "Why don't you pray for me to stop?" Unfortunately, logic has no effect on the minds of believers.

SickoRicko said...

Unashamed Male - You are absolutely correct.

uptonking said...

Can't wait until organized religion is exposed as the money scam it is so we can all spend our time actually bettering ourselves.