WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 19, 2021

2021.0619.0008...


7 comments:

Milleson said...

Ladies but mostly Gentlemen, YouTube presents The Bouncing Boner Brothers!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - *chuckle*

Mistress Maddie said...

I don't know why, but it seem like small thin lanky guys always have a huge cocks! One needs eye wear when watching this!!!!

SickoRicko said...

Mistress Maddie - A woman I worked with years ago told me that very same thing.

uptonking said...

Nothing 'little' about it. Too young, though. Jail bait. Eek.

Anonymous said...

As i used tio say when i was young, "All ribs and Dick"

Anonymous said...

the one on the right is Tiktok famous Lucas Hall, hes full of tats now. You got the light version