WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 19, 2021

2021.0619.0007...








7 comments:

Milleson said...

Mr. Black and White is definitely an interesting and unusual looking man. I like.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Me too.

Philippe said...

Salut Ricky, je n'ai rien à ajouter, j'adhère, bisous, Philippe

Philippe said...

Salut Ricky je n'ai rien à ajouter 6 dents que j'aime et j'adhère bisous Philippe

uptonking said...

Nothing for me there. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

No offense to the guy in the b&w photo, but he reminds me a lot of former U.S. Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC).

SickoRicko said...

Anon@3:48pm - I Googled Trey and I don't see a resemblance.