WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 14, 2021

2021.0614.0009...





4 comments:

whkattk said...

Gorgeous!

BatRedneck said...

Is the last one a male reincarnation of gracious Josephine Baker?
I have recently read several articles about people here raising their voices for her remains to be transferred to the Panthéon in Paris.
It all started with a petition addressed to the President of the Republic on change.org last month.
There is more to her artistic career than meets the common eye: her actions during WW2, her strong civil rights activism in the US, the many children from all origins she adopted - she called them her "Rainbow Tribe".
I would not think of a better place for her last rest than beside Voltaire, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Victor Hugo, Pierre & Marie Curie, Alexandre Dumas... to name but a few.
I do hope she will be granted this gratitude.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Jerry and I shared dinner with a couple of friends at Chez Josephine, a restaurant in New York City, opened by one of the children she adopted as a tribute to her.

BatRedneck said...

That must have been a very fine evening you two shared over there!
I've read somewhere that all of her children reunite on a regular basis to celebrate her memory and most of all the love they were given.