WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 14, 2021

2021.0614.0008...

Just for fun...

5 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Ah Ah!
So you thought I'd fall for that trick, again? That a 12 seconds (and so very) lovely video would lead me to binge watching cute animals behaviors for... who knows how long?
No, definitely not!

(have you watched that next one with the two rescued baby stoats? OMG they're so cute... :-)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - I looked for the stoats but couldn't find them. I, too, can watch these videos almost endlessly.

BatRedneck said...

Here's the link:
https://youtu.be/2HFSaxIsJCE

And BTW your post had me watching almost an hour of cute pets running over my screen.
If that is to be my damnation then I'll feel satisfied going to hell:-))

jsstrand said...

The one that came up for me is the Britains Got Talent lady who does a princess Diana tribute in sand painting - it is absolutely stunningly beautiful!!

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - OMG! Thanks for the link! That was sooo cute! Yeah, there's worse ways to while away the hours.

jsstrand - Gee, that's very interesting.