WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 12, 2021

2021.0612.0001...




2 comments:

Milleson said...

Ron Desantis is a walking pile of fecal matter and everyone knows it. Now with the orange scourge living down there, I'm still holding out hope that when the GOP hierarchy meet with him sometime soon, the state of Florida will break off south of Georgia and float out to sea, never to be seen or heard from again. Well a guy can dream, can't he?

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I will dream that same dream and maybe it will come true.