WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 05, 2021

2021.0605.0007...




5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Of course you'd start out with some South American meat! You know me soooo well.

Anonymous said...

Love the last two goatees dads

uptonking said...

All nice... but that first one... nectar of the gods.

BatRedneck said...

The first one is surely stunning, and he'd be an even better nectar if he could get rid of all these metal parts. The trinket bowl on his nightstand must be ringing every time he goes to bed. (no Prince Albert, thankfully :-)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Your comment made me chuckle.