WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 28, 2021

2021.0528.0007...





7 comments:

JiEL said...

No.1 O M F G !

I'm speechless..

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Gee, only him? :-P

JiEL said...

I got stuck on that one but no.2, 5 and 6 IO could give some attention too.

But no,1 has the chest and body I fantasize for.
Remind me of my young 20yo Kevin with whom I had two very HOT sex in 2019..

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Sounds like a great memory.

uptonking said...

I like those unders with the no touch sign. What is their purpose? I want a pair with that no circle and a pair of lips as in... no suck

Anonymous said...

No.1 is Ron Levi

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:13pm - I did not know that.