WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 28, 2021

2021.0528.0006...





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thinking the library is a great source of information and entertainment.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@4:35pm - Entertainment for sure.

uptonking said...

Such a nice collection. Variety is the spice.

Anonymous said...

My dad gave my first razor and did a pretty good job teaching me the basics about shaving but a thing that got stuck in the memory was to never use it in my balls, as he put it real men don't shave the balls. That saying trim the bush to make the tree look bigger was not for him.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:30pm - I tried getting a former boyfriend to trim by using that suggestion, but he was having none of it.