WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 14, 2021

2021.0514.0008...



5 comments:

Chris A said...

In #1 that's what happened to me when my recliner's foot rest didn't work properly!

BatRedneck said...

Oh sh*t how I actually LoL at the first one :-p
It reminded me of one of my ex (hex?) who made a fool of himself, again, after getting drunk, again, during one of these dinners he called on, again, for which I had to play the perfect cook and host, again...
Would it be perverted of me to have this picture printed as a v-card with his details on it? Hmm, I guess so. Like Upton wrote, water ran under the bridge. (avoid living with an expert at underpass cruising, unless you crave for a drama-queen day to day)

P.S.: second picture feels like "Sorry Mr Momoa, but that one beats you at being the Aquaman I'd fancy".

bobbert said...

Maybe he’s just looking for some lost loose change down the side of the chair?

uptonking said...

Adore that first photo. Where on earth did you find it?

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - I got it where everything I have comes from: "out there".