WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 14, 2021

2021.0514.0007...

Hadar Photography






4 comments:

BatRedneck said...

The thing with Hadar's work is that it is appealing enough to be hanged upon fancy gallery walls and looked at with a more or less fine bubble wine glass at hand (it's not wine if it bubbles anyway).
But what Hadar seems to fail at is capturing the moment, and therefore the emotion. And god knows he is trying.

uptonking said...

B&W photography is so dramatic. My fave.

Mistress Maddie said...

Male nudes always look so good when in black and white.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I felt all the moments were captured quite well here.