WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 25, 2021

2021.0425.0001...







6 comments:

JiEL said...

I saw a image made by anthropologist about how would Jesus looked like in regard of the genetic of Jews of his time.

The result is outstanding and even not close to the «clean» white interpretations of him.

Round face with big black curled beard, big nose, taned, very jewish one.



SickoRicko said...

JiEL - The point of the meme, and the point of your story, is that Jesus PROBABLY was not white. Today's deluded, hypocritical xtians have to imagine him that way.

uptonking said...

They height of hypocrisy... we 'force' nothing on them and they in turn force their magical beliefs and hateful ideas on us. Oh, the joy.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - I would like to see lion "feedings" come back.

Rad said...

I collect Lionel trains as a hobby. My hobby is something that brings me comfort and focus.

Your religion is also a hobby. It brings you comfort and focus.

I don't come into your life and tell you that you should set up Lionel trains. Don't come into my house and tell me that I should pray to your God.

...and there are more train lovers out there than you think!

-----LOVED the meme's today! Great selection!----

Rad

SickoRicko said...

Rad - I enjoyed your analogy very much!