WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs + ...




5 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Brrr... To me the second one is a nightmare to watch. I once had to guide half a dozen guys through a tunnel maze not much wider than our shoulders during my time in the army, and in total darkness of course for they had taken any lighter or matchbox off of us. I had to take command because the first one right ahead of me was starting to have a panic attack. Only the idea that he would go nuts six feet under (literally) made me able to overcome my own anxiety. Anyway, it felt like passing that commando training needed us to play Alice in the rabbit hole...
No, I am definitely not made for speleology :-)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Me neither! I HATE tight spots and don't care for pitch black.

Unknown said...

I enjoyed the Oregon caves. Granted, well lite and a guide. I have to take issue with the fire safety meeting. Big steps sound better than running in a panic. LOL

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@3:37pm - That's what I thought.

Xersex said...

#2 impressive!