WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 24, 2021

2021.0424.0003...

Streaking...









If you open the pictures and save them to your desktop
you'll see the dates and locations.

-----

(I did this once - on a dare - around a Village Inn
Pancake House in Omaha, Nebraska.)

6 comments:

Milleson said...

Wanted to add this. What a wonderful and innocent time! Even Time and Newsweek covered the phenomenon. If you were born before 1960, you may remember the streaker who briefly interrupted the 1974 Academy Awards just as David Niven was about to introduce Elizabeth Taylor. The camera angle was set high so his naughty bits weren't seen, and many have speculated that the stunt was preplanned and scripted. Even so, the audience went wild and after Niven recovered, he quipped these words, "Well, ladies and gentlemen, that was almost bound to happen...But isn't it fascinating to think that probably the only laugh that man will ever get in his life is by stripping off and showing his shortcomings?"
The man's name was Robert Opel who ran an art gallery in San Francisco and was a nascent leader of the gay rights movement in the 70s. His life and death are chronicled in the 2010 documentary "Uncle Bob" directed by his nephew Robert Oppel. He was murdered during a bungled robbery at his gallery. Quite an interesting story. The 3 minute clip of the streak at the Oscars is on YouTube.

Xersex said...

sexy

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Quite an interesting story. I'm afraid I never saw that. I'll have to check out the YouTube.

uptonking said...

Proud of you, Rick.

Mistress Maddie said...

I have streaked twice while playing truth or dare. One time ended good, and the other I got caught by the host's neighbor. About a year later the same said neighbor came in my friends gate and caught my man friend going down on me, in his hottub. He must have thought we were crazy male sluts!!!!!! I don't even remember what brought him in the yard.

SickoRicko said...

Mistress Maddie - The neighbor was curious about the choking sounds.