WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, April 22, 2021

2021.0422.0008...

Pretty neat...

This little jellyfish goes for an unexpected spin around an air ring but doesn't seem too fazed by it in the end.


By request: How to make Bubble Rings...

11 comments:

BatRedneck said...

The thing is what this short (2nd) vid does not tell: the air ring is actually weed smoke. Therefore the baby jellyfish is not fazed, just high.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - You could be right.

BatRedneck said...

I am obviously not right, and you know that much. So please show us in your tomorrow's post how they manage to create such air rings.
(pretty please...)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - I went ahead and added them to today's post. Enjoy!

BatRedneck said...

(me just laughing out from how simply beautiful the world can be)
Thanks a million Rick.
This handsome young diver is pretty convincing, almost to the point that I'd be willing to try that air-ring thing if his tongue comes to... collide with mine.
Whatever the the storm or the abyss, I'd let him be my sherpa.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - I didn't mention his cuteness before, I wanted you to find that on your own.

Xersex said...

nice videos!
the last guy is so cute!

whkattk said...

He could've made this much more interesting, don't ya think? He could've been naked!

Mistress Maddie said...

That is cool as hell.

But I sure wouldn't mind blowing bubble rings on the guys dick in the last video.

Chris A said...

Suppose the entire universe was a bubble
ring blown by God. Then we have to wonder
which end we came out of.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - Him naked would have been very nice.

Mistress Maddie - I bet you wouldn't.

Chris A - Interesting question.