WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

2021.0421.0002...

Future Cities





6 comments:

uptonking said...

I get overwhelmed by the possibilities. Hopefully, this will not come to pass in my lifetime. I don't want to experience it. I don't want to see it. I don't want to know it.

jsstrand said...

Fascinating!! I sure as hell hope they dont rely on ERCOT for their electricity!! Lol

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Don't worry. We'll blow ourselves up first.

jsstrand - Good point!

BatRedneck said...

What?! No cities in the sky?
*sniff...*
Most probably: what will be left of humanity will have to turn back into the caves.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Gravity is a bitch.

Xersex said...

everyone will see the future, because our souls will reincarnate, regardless of any religion!