WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

2021.0421.0001...




(Is that a "catio" for babies?


8 comments:

whkattk said...

That last one...LOL. The religious idiocy never ceases to amaze.

uptonking said...

LOVE the cat cartoon. Perfect. Thanks, Rick.

Anonymous said...

Judging from the vintage look of the picture, I will venture a guess that the caged projection might be something built and used to keep dairy products and other perishables cool in the days before poor people living in rundown apartment buildings could afford an ice box. Have seen similar structures in old movies. An interesting alternate use. Today those parents would be charged with child neglect and abuse.

Anonymous said...

AND child endangerment. And thanks for making me look up the word catio. That was a new one for me.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - Absolutely.

uptonking - I liked that one too.

Anon@8:57am&9:04am - Your description sounded pretty good for the time.

BatRedneck said...

The last one made me laugh too.
But hey, has believing the scriptures ever improved IQ?

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Not for the followers.

Xersex said...

well said & written!