WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 06, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs...







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the GIFs today are from sequences staged by Busby Berkeley in movies from the 30s. Two of them are from a great B/W flic FOOTLIGHT PARADE with Jimmy Cagney and Joan Blondell. If you're in to the oldies, this is a worthwhile watch.

SickoRicko said...

Anon @8:57am - As a kid I really liked movies from that period.

JiEL said...

Looks like the old times movies with Esther Williams with all those nice swimming ballet choreographies.
Those were part of my childhood too..

Jimbo said...

Now Busby Berkeley was a man who knew how to channel his OCD! 8D

Thanks Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - You are very welcome.