WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 27, 2021

2021.0327.0002...

Karymsky Volcano, Russia










6 comments:

bobbert said...

The Earths awesome 'safety values'.....
Volcanology and plate tectonics were pehaps the two most favourite of my subjects I studied in 6th form here in the UK......the the physical side of the planets beauty, it makes one very humble to witness the fury that can manifest itself as the Earth attempts to balance the forces that created it and remain active....love it!

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - I really like the "apron" of lave around its base.

bobbert said...

It is amazing how lava behaves like any other liquid ( a very viscous fluid, or a sticky slow moving lumpy flow) depending upon its chemistry, but just the fact that this is the planet in its in action, awesome and humbling!

uptonking said...

So... the mountain farted?

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - If you look closely at the last two pictures, you'll see that it did more than fart.

Xersex said...

I'd say that the volcano had an orgasm!