WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 27, 2021

2021.0327.0001...


8 comments:

JiEL said...

What more to say?

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Indeed.

Rad said...

Sadly so...

SickoRicko said...

Rad - Very sad.

uptonking said...

And that is why the aliens all look at us funny... and poke things in our human holes.

Anonymous said...

...Instead of just living, sharing, creating and evolving together...

For me, this meme is incredibly powerful. I sat staring at it for a good 20 minutes, contemplating the ways in which this could be a much better world if we weren't so selfishly tribal.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - I'm sure some humans enjoy that.

Anon@1:43pm - And greedy, don't forget greedy.

Xersex said...

it is why we were born and live on this earth.