WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 13, 2021

2021.0313.0001...


6 comments:

JiEL said...

Isn't it all ready happening in some part of USA if you're a black, asian or colored people going across a «white land»?

Seeing how those are attacked and beaten in full day light is outrageous.

Mistress Maddie said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! But may come true just yet. I mean Armie Hammer is already drinking blood.

Rad said...

ROFL!!!!

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Actually, this meme is more of a joke referencing zombie movies.

JiEL said...

Yes! I understand it but if you replace «cannibal raiders» to «white supremacists» and «KKK» or «Proud Boys» or in another field, «wealthy capitlism» or «Retrumplicans», is could be the rest of Americans having to go out with a form of weapon to fight those ones.

For us, US outsiders, we now see USA as a country where violence and racism is a constant threat and more with your damn Second Amendement which allows anyone to wear a gun as we see on TV, the picture of your society isn't very appealing.

I know that it's not ALL Americans that are behaving like that but it's scary for us, Canadians or other countries.

You're not yet out of the «farwest» times.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Ah, now that you've expanded your thoughts I can totally see it.