WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 05, 2021

2021.0305.0009...

This is mostly a test to see if I can post these things...


I had no idea cats would put up with this sort of thing.

7 comments:

gflane said...

Cute video, but WHAT a beotch!!!

JiEL said...

LOL! I love it....
This cat did it to let her feel how pissed he was.

It'd almodt like me in my bed with my 4 cats....

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - I bet you don't use the cucumber eye treatments. Or do you?

JiEL said...

No, I don't use cucumber but this gives me some ideas... LOL!!
The cat fussying could be my Adam. He is such a smart cat and I can do anyting with him as he totally tust me.

Hot guys said...

LMAO! 😜 I love cats.

Giggled at that! 😂

Aquae Sulensis said...

Oh my god, this woman is stupid and understood...nothing... These cats are wonderful ! I do love it so much !

BatRedneck said...

LoL!
This cat is a natural at being staged.