WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 26, 2021

2021.0226.0007...





6 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Ouch!
Even in my teens I was merely able to stand and touch my feet without bending my knees.
Not to mention the first picture's posture... (formidable jawline though)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - He's obviously dedicated.

Xersex said...

so nice and artsy

Milleson said...

As the yoga pose in pic#1 would have been of interest to Phil@AOL Morning Dew, I'll mention that his niece Sarah has left a final post at his blog. Her post from yesterday has received 53 comments from all over the world! The man was an international superstar. If I leave this earth impacting the lives of 1/1000th of the people who loved him, I will feel I've accomplished enough for me. Truly an awesome man. I've had the feeling today like I've lost a family member. I'm sure some of you feel that, too.

uptonking said...

Very fun. Love that last photo. Super sexy, too.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Yes, Phil would have like that first picture. I checked her follow-up post. Very kind of her to keep people informed.

uptonking - Indeed he is.