WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 26, 2021

2021.0226.0006...






7 comments:

JiEL said...

No.2 & 3 are my choices here.
You can now surely be able to guess why I like those 2. ;-)

BatRedneck said...

Easy, from one to five:

From the treasure trail
And through the hills of hope
Never shall you despair
Until the holy grail
You know you can't elope

(cheapy, I know)

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Yes, I surely can guess.

BatRedneck - Among all your other talents, you can now add: poet.

Xersex said...

#2 & #3 for me too!

BatRedneck said...

Bloated (douchebag) version: you know I'm just myself...
To be honest: I have my moments, like everyone else does
(and i'd rather wrap words than be a rapper)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Once again your wit made me chuckle.

uptonking said...

#2 and #3... so cute.