WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 20, 2021

2021.0220.0007...





5 comments:

JiEL said...

No.1 What a gorgeous body.

No.2 The kind of neighbor you would like to see on his balcony. What is special is that some years ago I had such a guy accross the backstreet on his 3rd floor balcony that liked to tease me. He had that type of body and a very nice back showing his crack to me while sitting back to me.

I did do quite nice pics of him with my 36X zoom Nikon camera.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - You made me chuckle out loud with your sneakery.

uptonking said...

That torso in #1 is lovely. More?

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Unfortunately, no. Sorry.

Xersex said...

love #2