WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 20, 2021

2021.0220.0006...






5 comments:

JiEL said...

No.2 It's a French model named Matthieu Charneau who is another of my fantasy guy even if he's a bit hairy but... MMMM !!!

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - He's quite attractive.

uptonking said...

Every one a winner, Rick. Pic 1 is amazing. Pic 3 reminds me of the prairie. Hope to see something like that this summer. So welcoming. #4 LOVE dark fur. #5 My cup of tea. Nice and hot, too.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - I'm glad you enjoyed this post.

JiEL - By the way, I discovered that I have an entire folder of Matthieu waiting to be sorted out. (About 100 images.)

Xersex said...

last one: impressive dick!