WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 13, 2021

2021.0213.0006...





7 comments:

uptonking said...

1,2 and the last one. Brilliant. Thanks, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - You are welcome. (I like those same ones.)

JiEL said...

No.1 Stretching in front of tha banana tree is very sexy. Wonder if he has this kind of «banana» to open and.... MMMMMM!

The last one could drive my car anytime and I could take care of his «stickshift» too.... RE MMMM !!

BatRedneck said...

The second one sure makes me want to hug him.

Anonymous said...

Yum! The bald man (362596) is HOT! With luck, you have more of him.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - MMM indeed.

BatRedneck - Awww.

Anon @10:29am - I'm afraid I don't, sorry.

Xersex said...

love #1 (what body) and the huge dick of last one!