WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 05, 2021

2021.0205.0002...







7 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Gotta love the two grumpy friends :-))

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - I agree the cat looks grumpy; the dog looks confused to me.

Milleson said...

If they were all up for adoption, I'd take the lot of them. The cat in the sombrero is too, too sweet. My niece has pets like the dog and cat, and the dog looks like that when she thinks she won't get her food. The cat looks like that, as if to say, "So, you're feeding her first again! Typical!" And when I was still home in High School, I had a basset and did that with her ears with a rubber band. She shook her head after eating and I did not realize the band was still on one ear. The next morning I went to pet her and touched the ear to find it like a sponge, blood had filled the bottom and she was in pain. Removed the band and gently massaged her ear and by night she was normal. Strange thing though, she lost the hair in a straight on that ear and when it grew back it was white against the brown. Stayed like that until she died.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - "I want them all" is the way I feel whenever I'm looking to adopt. Very interesting story about your dog's ear. Animals are so non-judging of us.

uptonking said...

It is a total toss up, because they all so cute... but I love love love the sombrero-wearing tuxedo cat with the fabulous mustache. Thanks, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - You are welcome.

Xersex said...

love animals so much!