WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 09, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs...




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some days I feel like Bugs.
Zed

SickoRicko said...

I totally hear ya.

Anonymous said...

Does anybody know where the Pee Wee Herman clip is from? Don't seem to recall.

SickoRicko said...

I'm taking a guess: "Pee Wee's Big Adventure", but I'm not 100% sure.

Anonymous said...

The pee Wee Herman clip is from "Pee Wee Herman's Netflix 2016 "Big Adventure" a kind of sequel to "Big Adventure". It's a mock of a 1958 T-Bird.

SickoRicko said...

Thank you very much for that info!