WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 08, 2021

2021.0108.0008...




The FBI is requesting your help in locating these insurrectionists.


(Here's Mister Hot Wacko again.)

8 comments:

jsstrand said...

Randy is just fuckin incredible!!!! Love it!!!!

Mistress Maddie said...

Fuckin wackos. I heard the one at Nancy's desk has been caught.

whkattk said...

They'll find every one of them, eventually. Brace for the 17th-20th....reports have them planning more attacks around the country and DC.

SickoRicko said...

My hope is that the FBI and CIA aren't asleep at the wheel any longer and find these home-grown terrorists before they do any more damage. But, as usual, I'm not holding my breath.

Xersex said...

Hot Wacko again: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Angeli
shame: italian roots!

SickoRicko said...

Thanks for the link. Wikipedia is considering deleting the entry.

bobbert said...

Hi...
I understand from the new over here that that guy in the horns has been arrested?

SickoRicko said...

I had to look it up, but you are correct. Too bad; he's so hot.