WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 02, 2021

2021.0102.0008...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new hairy butt header you chose. I could bury my face in that and be pretty sure there's a heaven! :-)

SickoRicko said...

Anon - You made me chuckle.

Chris A said...

I ma glad you changed the banner from bare to lush. A garden I would like to explore! I almost posted this in the billionaire's section but decided on here because talking money is crass BUT tonguing tush is not!

SickoRicko said...

Chris A - I'm very glad you are not a crass person.