WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 02, 2021

2021.0102.0007...







I want the man in the blue shorts!
(Actually, I want him OUT of those shorts!)

7 comments:

fred said...

Indeed and Agreed! You always have good taste in Men Rick!!!

Anonymous said...

you want to see the guy in the blue shorts totally naked? then go to maverick men.....he's one of the owners and is often naked

Mistress Maddie said...

I think i agree with you!

SickoRicko said...

fred - Thank you.

Anon @ 9:42am - And thank you for the info!

whkattk said...

I'm with you on that one! Let's hit the beach with him.

Anonymous said...

Yes Rick, the blue shorts guy is fab... but as I’m the same age as you, wouldn’t we be on our knees for ANY of them 😎

Happy New year from Australia

SickoRicko said...

Anon from Australia - I had to chuckle because you are absolutely correct. Happy New Year to you as well.