WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 19, 2020

2020.1219.0010...





8 comments:

Xersex said...

fabulous

Milleson said...

Men in high heels, although beautifully photographed, just doesn't seem right. Interesting photoshoot anyway. But give me the next guy down sitting on the block and the kid in the window anytime.

Mistress Maddie said...

The guys in the heels is sexy as hell.

Henri said...

Magnificent guys!!. What a beautiful men you choose today Ricky.!!.
Henri.

SickoRicko said...

Henri - Thank you my friend.

Frank said...

Wow! Those are superb photos! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ricky, the highheeled men are soooo sexy! They remind me of Madonna's clip: Girls gone wild! I'd like to eat, kiss, lick, rim, suck and fuck them one by one. :-) XXX

SickoRicko said...

Frank - You are welcome.

Anon - Sounds like you know how to have a good time!