WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 19, 2020

2020.1219.0009...






5 comments:

Xersex said...

last one: so huge dick!

Jimmy said...

I love the dick on the black guy.

Anonymous said...

I don't recall the name of the last model but he once had a very active tumblr account were he posted tons of pics and j/o vids. Handsome dude with massive cock and nice foreskin!!

SickoRicko said...

Anon - That would have been very nice to see.

Anonymous said...

And he was an openly gay model.