WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 21, 2020

2020.1121.0008...





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I wanked to magazine pics (pre-Internet) of John Pruitt so many times, it's a wonder I didn't destroy my dick! Here's a nice, vintage video of him. It's not high quality, but good enough that it can be watched in full-screen mode.
https://vimeo.com/77238441

Bobby b said...

Happy birthday to MešŸ­I want them all(KEEP THE SNAKE)

SickoRicko said...

Bobby b - Happy Birthday to You!

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Thank you for the link!

Milleson said...

That third photo---WOW!!! Impactful in its simplicity, a beautiful study of a beautiful man.

whkattk said...

My goodness! That snake is a statement!!!

Xersex said...

nice guys and pics!