WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 21, 2020

2020.1121.0007...







4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll help brush the sand off and help in any way possible with the others.

Milleson said...

In praise of older men who take care of themselves as they travel through the years. And that last daddy has taken extremely good care of himself. Admirable men.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown - *chuckle*

Milleson - Yeah, if I'd known I was going to live so long, I would have taken better care of myself.

Xersex said...

nice everydays men