WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 31, 2020

2020.1031.0004...















If you can, check out the Blue Moon tonight.

9 comments:

Xersex said...

nice post!

uptonking said...

Happy Halloween, Rick! You Rock!

bobbert said...

Has that lady just realised that Trump may have been re-elected! Maybe being tipped into a vat of acid would be preferable?

Unknown said...

Thanks, the second piece is from a Vincent Price movie. Vi believe it is "House on the Hill". Plan on being out to enjoy the moon.

Mistress Maddie said...

I wanna see the Blue Moon tonight, and it's suppose to be clear too. That first gif still gives me chills. I like it but it creeps me at the same time!

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thank you.

uptonking - *blush*

bobbert - Almost.

Unknown - I know that movie well.

Mistress Maddie - I hope so too, but sometimes the clouds don't cooperate. About the GIF: That's why I stole it from you.

Milleson said...

That guy with the spectacular gold paint job is quite beautiful. All the pictures from this post with all the costumes and creativity are just what this day needed. Thanks for providing so much visual excitement.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - You are very welcome.

Jeff said...

wonder about the pizza guy... size of his pepperoni and weather its cut or still has its casing intact