WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 31, 2020

2020.1031.0003...







3 comments:

uptonking said...

That first cartoon is soooo smart! On the money!

Milleson said...

Not sure why, but I a sense of serenity replacing my apprehension and anxiety as we enter the last few days of this experiment in terror as we try to take our country and democracy back from the mad men and women of the republicons party. I feel the outcome, however long it takes, will be a good thing for us. Keep the faith!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I, too, have that feeling; somewhat strange after all this time.