WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 11, 2020

2020.0911.0010...

Click on headline to read article...


Over the past 24 hours on his Twitter feed, President Trump has attacked Democrats and racial injustice protesters nearly a dozen times, mentioned law and order, and made false claims about mail voting.

But on the increasingly deadly, catastrophic wildfires in California and Oregon that have displaced 500,000 people, caused fire tornadoes, killed a 1-year-old in Washington state, and blotted out the sun in one of America’s largest metropolitan areas, he has been silent.
...

When you mix together the fact that this crisis is happening in Democratic-run states, is closely tied to a scientific phenomenon he denies even exists, and requires a level of empathy to talk about, you get three potential reasons the president has been so silent on it.

5 comments:

Henri said...

Incredible. How can you have a president like that man. I can't understand it.
The pic you post today is terrible. I've listened now tha Portland is in emergency. Please, Ricky, be very careful, be safe at home, close your windows. I'm affraid for you. From Spain, I am with you. Hugs for you both. Henri.

SickoRicko said...

Henri - Thank you very much. We are doing okay. Just waiting for the smoke to go away.

Xersex said...

what tragedy in California

bobbert said...

Stay safe, be alert and care for each other in these testing times, like if there isn't enough happening in this troubled world already, you don't need this...!
I am certain that many, many across the globe as I am here in the UK, are thinking of you with love and fondest good wishes.
Bob

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - And Oregon.

bobbert - Thank you. I appreciate your comment very much.