WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Daily Fractal & GIF...






6 comments:

uptonking said...

It has to be British, right? What show is this from? Very classic.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - I agree that it has a British feel, but I have no idea where this is from. I just ran across it "out there" on the internets.

Seaking said...

I think you'll find it's from a Benny Hill episode, from the 70's. Oh those innocent times.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rick & Uptonking, yes if you're interested the bar scene is from an old British comedy TV show, The Benny Bill Show my guess is maybe around 1970's? One actor is the late Bob Todd don't know the other one. Colin, UK

SickoRicko said...

Seaking & Anon - Thank you both for the information! It does look like something Benny would do. I used to love that show.

jeff said...

funny how far we have "progressed" and yet this episode would bring screams of indignation now. They got away with a lot back in the 60's and 70's as far as innuendo. Now it seems that so many cry" my poor child's innocence. This is offensive.!" So weird