WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 29, 2020

2020.0829.0010...

Click on headline to read article...

2 comments:

uptonking said...

Tired of rich, privileged old white men telling me how we all should live. Eat the rich. Selfishness. So out of touch. Greedy ass wipes. Flush 'em all in 2020.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - I could not agree more.