WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 02, 2020

2020.0502.0002...




4 comments:

Xersex said...

I read yesterday that your current POTUS is unable to read even a few lines, or that he refuses to do so, because even if he understood them, he would not be interested at all.

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I think it's because he finds reading tedious, even simple stuff. Unless it praises him in some manner, which I've read is actually peppered into some reports to stroke his ego.

whkattk said...

Those people need to be remembered when they're up for election or re-election.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - Indeed they do!