WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 02, 2020

2020.0502.0001...


"The calla lilies are in bloom again, such a strange flower, suitable to any occasion..."

In 1937, Katharine Hepburn included a line from The Lake in the film Stage Door, thus making fun of her biggest failure. The line became one of Hepburn's signature catchphrases.



(These are NOT ours, but look just like ours.)





Welcome new Followers!


Thank You!

3 comments:

Hot guys said...

Proud to be one of your followers, Rick! You always deliver, man.

And btw, I love the flowers. Beautiful! <3

SickoRicko said...

Hot guys - Thank you!

Xersex said...

so nice!!!