WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, December 06, 2018

201812060933...




I've noticed a curious thing whenever I'm away and have scheduled only one post per day with only three to five pix: they garner many more Reactions than my usual multiple posts. I wonder why that is.

4 comments:

bobbert said...

Hope you've enjoyed your holiday....?
Love all the images you post (especially when you're at home)....these guys are really horny and instant .hard on material'......!
xx

Jeff said...

less handsome sexy distractions to quickly scroll down to?

Ricardo said...

We are just saying that we want more. Lol. Is just to remember you that we miss post with a lot of pics. Lol. Hugs. Welcome back. Maui must be beautiful.

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thanks for your input.