WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, December 06, 2018

201812060727...





Obviously, Jerry and I are back from Maui. We had a great time and it was really difficult to have to start wearing long pants - or any pants, for that matter. I'll post some pix when we get them off our phones.

4 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Glad you coming home present to us was some fractals!
Hope you had a fabulous time!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Will look forward to Hawaii pictures!

whkattk said...

Glad you had a good time! Pants? Were you able to go pants-free? Now, I'm jealous!

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - Yes, there's an unsanctioned clothing optional beach there which was the biggest reason we choose Maui. Unfortunately, the place where we stayed was not such.