WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Post-5550...

John Magno











3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

WOOF on this guy. Hairy, nice looking. I want to play with him.

WOOF
Ray

O!Daddie said...

made to order for me.. cute, young, slim, hot and hairy... but I'm still waiting for the shipping notice.. sigh...

karl said...

I like how his blue shirt and jeans are offset against his nude body; an interesting striptease.