WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Post-4181...



5 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

First onethe red pubs Man.

WOOF
Ray

Ralph said...

No. 1 in this set if fabulous. Thanks.

TannedWillie said...

Thanks for preparing the third guy for me. What a thoughtful gift! You really shouldn't have!

karl said...

this dosent happen where I work - I mean, sunglasses and red pubes? Really[!].

SickoRicko said...

Ray - Ain't they great?

Ralph - You're very welcome.

TannedWillie - I try my best.

Karl - Yeah, whoever heard of sunglasses in prison?