WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Post-4180...

Someone has asked if anyone knows this guy's name. Anyone know?


5 comments:

TannedWillie said...

I used to have a hot tub and it always seemed so ridiculous to have to wear a swimsuit to get in whenever we had company. Wish this guy would have cum to visit instead!

karl said...

If I has a hot tub my ignorant relatives would no doubt when they pop round go and wash their laundry in it. Ignorant peons!

SickoRicko said...

TannedWillie - That would have been been sweet!

Karl - Some people!

Chicagoboyrn said...

Love your blog. Can anyone tell me who this model is? so hot. You just don't see those "hairs" anymore on most of the "newer" models around.

Thanks for your help.

SickoRicko said...

Gilbert - Sorry, I have no idea.