WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Post-1656...




8 comments:

DeepBlue said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!

You know i CAN'T resist a hot cowboy!
And this one is über hot!
Thanks and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Jon

Ray's Cowboy said...

Love the next to last and last picture the best one him.

WOOF
Ray.

PS Tell Deep Blue that I want to be the only cowboy for him.

DeepBlue said...

;)

SickoRicko said...

DeepBlue&Ray - Glad ya boys like him.

karl said...

All that hay...cant imagine how uncomfortable it would be sitting/lying on it [actually I could, now it comes to think of it].

SickoRicko said...

Karl - We've all managed something similar at least once in our lives.

Anonymous said...

Ya know, he kinda looks like a younger you, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - *blush* You flatter me.